FIGHT A DANGEROUS DRIVING OFFENCE
DON'T JUST PAY YOUR TICKET, CALL X-COPPER NOW!
Dangerous Driving can be defined as driving with reckless disregard for the lives and safety of others. Typical examples of dangerous driving include racing, going too fast, and aggressive driving. Ignoring traffic lights, road signs or warnings from passengers, is also considered dangerous driving.
A conviction for Dangerous Driving will result in similar penalties to that of an impaired driving conviction. The penalties include:
- Criminal record
- Minimum fine of $1000.00
- Automatic suspension of your licence for a minimum of one-year
The Criminal Code offence of Dangerous Driving is made out when:
- The accused drives a motor vehicle in a manner that is dangerous to the public
- Having regard to all the circumstances;
- Including the nature, condition and;
- Use of the place where the driving occurs and the amount of traffic there at the time or that might reasonably be expected.
X-Copper Legal Services employs former police officer's from the Police Service. Together with our team of experienced legal professionals, we have successfully represented many of our clients for Dangerous Driving as well as many other criminal offences.
Get on the road to having your legal problems resolved. Contact X-COPPER for a no obligation, free online quote, or call us at 1-888-X-COPPER.